Today is day 3 already for
What I wear when exercising, going to the gym, or
anything to stay active and fit??
I love to swimming rather than go to jogging or go to the gym girls, so my outfit for this categories is swimming suit of course!!!
I choose blue colour for the swimming suit n some flower printed on that~
Here 6 benefit of swimming:
1. Improving your capacity: swimming allows you to use your arms, legs and lungs all at the same time. This increases your acrobatic capacity as you are using all of your body parts at the same time.
2. Strengthening your heart: swimming helps you to build your heart muscle which in return allows it to pump blood at a much faster rate. This increases your blood circulation which is good for a person's health.
3. Strength against disease: research has proved that people who have a sedentary life seem to develop heart problems, joint problem and obesity when compared to those who swim regularly. Swimming helps in strengthening your body muscles and provides you with more endurance which helps you to fight against the above diseases.
4. Building muscle: as it is known that water creates more resistance than air so you need to try much hard when it comes to swimming. You have to try 12 times harder when compared to working on land. This makes your major body parts like hips, shoulders, arms and back to exert 12 times more power. As a result of this you develop stronger muscles.
5. Safe exercise: another benefit of swimming is that it is one of safest and cushioned form of physical exercise a person can find. If a person suffers from joint pains then swimming is a good form of exercises for him. He won't feel any pain while swimming as compared to working out on land. Professional athletes use water for rehabilitation purpose when they suffer injury.
6. Workout time: if you are a beginner than you should hire a swimming coach or join a swimming club which offers training services. For beginners 10 to 15 minutes of swimming is enough but if you are a pro than it depends on your capacity and stamina.
No matter what people say but swimming is the safest and most effective form of physical exercise these days girls.. keep active n healthy okies.. (^_^)
Love u Alls~ Love HFW!!