Friday 14 January 2011

ST 12

I'm fall in love with ST 12 band. They all are rock!! sweet!! n cute!! 1st time I saw the PUSPA video clip, I like in love wif the vocalist..I feel like he sing the song to me..ahakszzz..=P perasannye la... 
btw, he is very funny n handsome of course~ here some info about them:
OH, charly...ahakszz..
oh! i want to make MP3 player for my blog soon, of course their song!!
how about Biarkan aku jatuh cinta?? cinta tak di restui?? PUSPA??
hurmm all the song are damn much sweet!!!
okies la..juz wait n see...=) 
I must choose the one that show my feeling right? huhuhu..
okies la, adios..
go!! go!! ST12!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi baca blog Ain nih.. In Shaa Allah ain akan jejak balik nanti..

*P/S: Jangan guna ayat yang tak elok untuk komen, jangan mencarut atau mencabul.. Kerana anda mungkin akan di tangkap oleh pakcik polis.. haaha..